A thought that often plagues me every time I edit pictures to post on social media – Shouldn’t we embrace our true inner beauty and post it without filters?
I agree and I never bothered to get into a conflict with my mind and my conscience, so, I post it anyway. Sometimes with filters, sometimes as raw as it is.
But I and a lot of us believe that beauty is beyond what we can see.
Is your inner beauty important? If it is so, how does it help? What it does and how can we improve it?
Let us find answers to these questions in this article for a better sense of understanding beauty.
25 Simple yet Powerful Secrets to Improve Inner Beauty
One of my most favourite humanitarians and actress, Audrey Hepburn once said,
“The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair… True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It’s the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows and the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years.”
Let this be the base idea for our journey into understanding true beauty today.
What is Inner Beauty
In simple terms, it is what you are, your thoughts, your good vibes, your love and kindness.
The more lit you are inside, you will glow on the outside.
It is the raw, honest, unique and authentic you, your thoughts, the power in it and the love which flows.
Inner beauty is also a matter of constant work and development. Like all precious things, it needs a great deal of maintenance because what is inside will always reflect on the outside.
“Inner beauty should be the most important part of improving one’s self.”
― Priscilla Presley
The more you want to grow, become a better person, the more effort you must put into improving your inner beauty.
Why Inner Beauty is Important?
Because it is the real deal. It is the original You and it is to which people can connect well.
It is what will decide how your life and relationships are going to be, it decides whether people will connect with you or not. It can move hearts and bring in peace.
What does Inner Beauty Do?
It gives you immense power to celebrate yourself confidently. You can connect well with your close people and others.
You can take life head-on and shine bright.
Iconic Women whose Inner Beauty Shone Through
Before we move on to learn about improving inner beauty, here are a few historic women whose inner beauty changed the world and touched lives.
- Mother Teresa – Her kindness and love gave people homes, comfort and healing.
- Princess Diana – Her selflessness touched lives.
- Helen Keller – Her insights into life and contribution helps people to look for the bright side.
- Anne Frank – The touching diary shares some of the most innate qualities of inner beauty.
These are few among the many. There are so many women whose inner beauty helps in shaping the world and making it a better place.
Secrets to Improve Inner Beauty
1. Embrace yourself, accept who you are.
2. Trust in yourself, believe in your abilities
4. Always be the raw, unfiltered version of yourself and feel its power.
5. Be more confident and head high.
6. Do not let anything belittle you.
7. Forgive people.
8. Move away from toxic connections.
9. Fill your heart with love to see inner beauty.
10. Be kind to others.
11. Respect your body and listen to your heart.
12. Have a greater sense of self-love that radiates to others.
13. Be strong, courageous and voice out for what you believe in.
14. Be ready to accept your mistakes, failures and learn to grow further.
15. Be patient with others.
16. Give as much as you can.
17. Love without limitations but make sure nothing hurts you.
18. Think futuristic and have greater goals.
19. To improve your inner beauty, take time to meditate, sync your body, mind and soul.
20. Be honest and have a very good level of personal and professional ethics.
21. Have your filter to filter out any negatives that might pollute you.
22. Whatever you do, do sincerely.
23. Fill your heart and mind with very good thoughts.
24. Take control of your life, life decisions and the kind of people you interact with.
25. Learn constantly and be ready to adapt.
It is our time to embrace and improve our true inner beauty. Did you find this post useful?
The moment you accept yourself as you are and feel the power in your blood and the feeling of real authenticity running through you coupled with utmost honesty is the moment you begin to improve your inner beauty.
Do you have anything to add to this list? Do you have a story to share about true inner beauty? We would love to hear from you.